For those of you who haven’t heard yet (unlikely! :), as of yesterday, 5/Nov/2008 I’ve become an uncle (well done, Sis)! And here’s the first few pictures of my niece, Ilinca and my sister’s happy family:
Tags: family, ilinca, kids, niece, sister, uncle
This entry was posted
on 6 November 2008 at 11:26 PM. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Posted in News Photos No Comments Yet
Email (will not be published)
The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90%.