Julius Caesar walks into a bar. “I’ll have a Martinus” he asks the bartender. The bartender looks at him puzzled: “Do you mean Martini???” “Look”, says Julius Caesar pissed off, “if I wanted a double, I would have asked for it!”
A Random Thought
Only 10% of the brain contains executable code -- the rest of 90% is just comments.
Technologist. MarTech. User acquisition at scale. Advisor. Speaker.